January 9, 2008

Polls grow from Green

Shortly after taking the Green position, Dan's standings have skyrocketed! After winning the Iowa Caucus and the New Hampshire Primary, Mr. Ong is confident of his success. "The Green position is just what people want," said Sal Caudata, and Iowa resident.

Dan's remarks on the environment have converted many former Yerzy supporters. "I will burn down your forests! I will drink up you rivers! You talk of Global Warming, eh? I will give you Global Warming! I will lay waste your desolate land and mock what you once called 'environment'! All this will happen unless your vote belongs to me!" *insert evil laugh* yelled Dan at a Yerzy rally. The rally quickly ended, many of the protesters flocked to Dan and begged for mercy, promising him their votes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahk! can't resist! its for the environment! must vote for dan!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU DAN! I LOVE THE EARTH TOO! VOTE DAN FOR DICTATOR!

coffee.addict said...

just like the broad propoganda by the media -- all talk, no facts.

Anonymous said...

You've definitely hit my weak spot here Daniel -- especially since my favorite color IS green. I hereby give you my full support! (whatever *that's* worth ;-)

Evan said...

Hello Mr. Ong.

Because you are Asian, I will vote for you.

Thank you, sir, for saving the earth.

May your fortune cookie fortunes always come true.

~75 Year Old Asian Man

Evan said...

Oh yeah.

Wanted to let Danny know that he is a hero to all asians everywhere.

May his fortune cookie fortunes always come true.

~75 Year Old Asian Man